The Automobile Driving Museum is an outstanding testament to the preservation of history. As a sponsor, your support will go a long way in helping us to maintain and preserve these classic and historic vehicles for future generations.
Become a Museum Sponsor
We invite you to become a sponsor of the Automobile Driving Museum, which is considered to be one of the most unique museums in the United States. With a fleet of classic, antique and historic vehicles in it’s rotating collection, the museum offers visitors a rare chance to ride in one of these classic automobiles.
As the museum continues to grow and add cars to it’s collections, we are grateful to our sponsors and friends who help us maintain our facility, keep our cars in working condition and enable our educational programs to grow and thrive. As a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, the museum depends on the generosity and support from it’s private and corporate sponsors. Your gift to the museum is tax deductible.
Whether you are a collector, an automobile enthusiast or a supporter of preserving vehicles for historic purposes, your financial support will help us continue to operate the Automobile Driving Museum and provide visitors an opportunity to see, touch and ride in automobiles from years gone by.
We offer a variety of levels for you to support the museum. We look forward to having you as a sponsor.
You can also click on the buttons below to pay online. You will be directed to Paypal for payment.
Sponsored Car Clubs:
- Southern California Chevelle Camino Club- Click Here to Visit Site
- Antique Automobile Club of America- Click Here to Visit Site
- Early Birds of Southern California Car Club- Click Here to Visit Site
- LA Classic Chevy Club- Click Here to Visit Site
- Southern California Triumph Owners Association- Click Here to Visit Site
- So Cal AMC- Click Here to Visit Site
- Southern California MG Club- Click Here to Visit Site
- Jaguar Owner’s Club of Los Angeles- Click Here to Visit Site
- Unique Cadillac Club- Click Here to Visit Site