Our Mission: The Automobile Driving Museum exists to preserve automotive history, interpret the historical significance, educate our guests and provide them with the opportunity to take a ride in one of the museum’s historic collector vehicles.
Welcome to the Automobile Driving Museum, one of Southern California’s premier destinations for car enthusiasts! With a museum filled with a changing selection of its 130 vintage, antique, and vintage automobiles on display, museum visitors experience a wide range of vehicles from years gone by. The Museum is committed to the preservation and maintenance of these vehicles. We offer:
- Rides in Museum cars on Sundays
- Research Library
- Museum Store
- Events at the Museum
The Automobile Driving Museum (ADM) is a unique venue for auto enthusiasts. Not only is the museum filled with over 130 vintage, antique, and muscle cars; but is also the only museum that takes you for a ride in them.
The ADM is host to many events for families as well as auto enthusiasts and is a great spot for special occasions, birthday parties, and meetings. The museum has a large ballroom and small cafe for rent. Click here for more information.
Come take a ride you’ll never forget.
The Automobile Driving Museum is a member of the following organizations as part of it’s mission to educate the public about automobile history.
- NARM North American Reciprocal Museums – entitles you to free admission to over 800 museums nationwide if you are a Silver or Gold sponsor of ADM. The North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association℠ is one of the largest reciprocal membership programs in the world with members in the United States, Bermuda, Canada, El Salvador and Mexico! NARM has 822 arts, cultural, and historical institutions along with botanical gardens, children’s museums, science and technology centers and more that offer their individual NARM qualified members reciprocal benefits. Free/member admission during regular museum hours, member discounts at museum shops and discounts on concert/lecture tickets.
- ROAM Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums was created in February of 2013 to fill a need among museums and their Members, a free reciprocal network that connects world-class institutions for the benefit of our Members. Formed by a group of Museum Membership professionals, ROAM is built to work for everyone, museums of all sizes and types.
- CAM California Association of Museums. CAM is a professional and dynamic community of individuals and organizations that seeks to create a brighter future for museums and their communities. We connect museum professionals and volunteers with timely information and practical resources, which fosters museums that are relevant and effective organizations that make a positive impact on our state and its citizens.
- AAM American Alliance of Museums. The American Alliance of Museums is the one organization that supports all museums. Through advocacy and excellence, the Alliance strengthens the museum community. We support 30,000 museums, individuals and companies by: developing standards and best practices, providing resources and career development and advocating for museums to thrive.
- NAAM National Association of Automobile Museums. NAAM is a professional center of excellence for automobile museums and affiliated organizations that supports, educates and encourages members to operate according to professional standards of the museum industry.
- Blue Star Families. Blue Star Families supports America’s military families and the ADM is proud to offer free admission to active duty military and their families.